We want your experience at the Opera to be easy and comfortable!
Directions to the Cobb Energy Centre
All mainstage performances are held at:
Cobb Energy Centre
2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre is located in northwest Atlanta at the intersection of I-75 and I-285, just 25 minutes from Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport, and minutes from downtown and Buckhead. With its unparalleled location, the Centre offers direct interstate access, providing a smooth entrance for performances and events.
- Take Exit 258/Cumberland Boulevard from I-75.
- Go west on Cumberland Boulevard and take a right on Cobb Galleria Parkway.
- The Cobb Energy Centre is at the intersection of Cobb Galleria Parkway and Akers Mill Road. Parking is available on site.
- There is also an HOV exit from northbound I-75. After the performance, there is an on ramp to southbound I-75 at Akers Mill Road, adjacent to the Centre.
- Cobb Community Transit, Route 50 Outbound, Route 50 Inbound. The bus stop is at the corner of Akers Mill Road and Cobb Galleria Parkway.
- MARTA, Route 12 Schedule. This bus route runs from Midtown Station (N4) to the Cumberland Transfer Center. Please contact MARTA regarding specific bus stop locations on this route.
- There are 1,000 on-site parking spaces; 700 in a four-level deck and 300 more in a surface lot. Valet parking is available for select performances. $6 self park fee/$10 valet (cash only). An additional 600 spaces are available at the Galleria office park across Akers Mill Road at $6.
The Atlanta Opera Discoveries Series
Maria de Buenos Aires
Le Maison Rouge
at Paris on Ponce
716 Ponce de Leon Place N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30306
Le Maison Rouge is located inside Paris on Ponce in Midtown Atlanta at the intersection of Ponce de Leon Place and Ponce de Leon Avenue, on the BeltLine diagonally across the intersection from Ponce City Market.
- Take Exit 248D/Freedom Parkway from I-75.
- Follow Freedom Parkway until it ends into Ponce de Leon Avenue.
- Turn left onto Ponce de Leon Avenue.
- Travel about .2 miles and turn right onto Ponce de Leon Avenue and Paris on Ponce is immediately on the left. Valet parking will be available on site.
- Valet Parking will be available on-site. Additional information coming soon.
1345 Piedmont Avenue, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30309
The entrance to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens is located on Piedmont Avenue approximately 1/2 mile south of the intersection of Piedmont Avenue and Monroe Drive.
- Take Exit 250 from I-75 and go to 14th Street.
- Go east on 14th Street for about .6 miles.
- Turn left onto Piedmont Avenue and travel about .4 miles.
- The entrance to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens will be on the right.
- Valet Parking will be available on-site.
- On-site paid parking is available in the SAGE Parking Facility.
Join us one hour prior to the start of each mainstage performance for an intriguing speech about the evening's opera. Learn the story behind the opera and what inspired the composer and librettist. The discourse, which is free of charge and conducted by one of our talented aficionados, will give you a better understanding of the opera and a boost of energy before the curtain goes up.
Pre-Opera Talks are FREE with a ticket to the performance and are guaranteed to increase your knowledge and enjoyment of opera.
- Talks are held in the Cobb Energy Centre theatre
- Seating is first-come, first-served
The Cobb Energy Centre offers concessions on all three levels of the theatre. Service ends one hour before the last act concludes. Concessions offer candy, hot & cold sandwiches, salads, snacks, full bar & beverage services.
There is an ATM at the Cobb Energy Centre located on the main floor near concessions.
Designated seats in various locations are available at every event for guests with disabilities and those needing special assistance.
The venue is equipped with:
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms
- Wheelchair accessible courtesy phones
- Plaza ramps
- Wheelchair accessible ticket windows
- Phonic ear devices
- Wheelchair accessible drinking fountains
Please visit the concierge desk or ask any usher for help.